So this is it: the recipe you’ve been waiting for. Yesterday we posted about the Chicago Bacon Takedown—this is what we made and won the Judges’ Choice for 2nd Place with. It is pretty weird, we know, but not only will you enjoy eating this but you will be basking in sweet, bacon-y glory when you take it with you to a party this fall. I promise. I even have a vegetarian friend who wants to eat bacon now because of it.
Unbefuddle your food.Join us as we try to figure out what to eat and how to do it.
I am a Registered Dietitian and learning new things is my favorite! I usually stray from recipes and I'm the one making the big mess. I will eat anything except for brains and intestines. I love mayonnaise and pickles.
I have a BFA in Sculpture and I work as a freelance designer & filmmaker. I take most of the photos you see on this blog. My instinct is to follow a recipe with utmost precision when making something for the first time but then I can't stop thinking about how to make improvements. I hate mayonnaise and pickles.
- I'm putting together my cake schedule for the rest of the year. Any suggestions on cake/icing/frosting flavors to make for certain months? 6 years ago
- Mandy's New Year's resolution is to make one cake a month for a year. The first cake will be born this weekend. 6 years ago
- We're making vegan cupcakes for @theseedyseeds http://twitpic.com/3ss5m9 6 years ago
- Finally, a new post: We made crispy, salty Kale Chips and you should too! http://bit.ly/gOqDKc 7 years ago
- RT @michaelpollan: Finally! After passing the House yet again today, the Food Safety Bill is headed for the president's desk. http://p2 ... 7 years ago